Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Merits

Started by --Boudica-- [1909709] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
--Boudica-- [1909709]

Hello,
I have the 25th hit in a faction chain, and I have 115 attacks. I don't have merits or awards for either. Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you
Illuminaughti <1909709>
--Boudica-- [1909709]

[image: i.imgur.com]

The screen shot for the missing awards.
Another attack did not trigger it or the merit.

I need to know how I find the attack log, have been going through my history, about 1000 items just during that time period
Thank you for your time, so much.