Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sharing Is Caring.

Started by 1BK22 [1925253] on in Fun & Games.

78 replies · 420 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

1BK22 [1925253] ×2

1BK22 [1925253]

Hey, I aint the richest player but that dont stop me from trying to have a rich heart. I like to get to know different players and hope we can be friends. I want you all to post a Favorite Quote Of Yours. If you dont have one, that's cool. Maybe share a joke or a story. I want to send every player something. Please Hit Me Up. My Favorite Quote Is >> When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, then look to those who have been given less.
Hy_Jo [703231]

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie next to the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. If you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

and

Never think that a small group of dedicated people can't change the world, I tell you that it is often the only thing that does.
super-winky [847811]
  • You were sent the item Donator Pack from 1BK22 with the message: x
  • You were sent the item Lottery Voucher from 1BK22 with the message: x

    There always is my quote, Free stuffs always good even one can afford. LOL

Mentions: 1BK22 [1925253]

1875860 [1875860]
You were sent the item Donator Pack from 1BK22 with the message: x - This made my day xD



"You can get knocked down, and it hurts and it leaves scars. But if youre a leader, the people youve counted on will help you up. And if youre a leader, the people who count on you need you on your feet." Gen. McChrystal

Mentions: 1BK22 [1925253]

Evil_Lord [1730200]

When I m alone I find friends to talk who has same heart of like 1Bk22.And he is one of them...Thanks 1Bk22 for making this thread to express my feelings.

Don't care about the people who broke your trust care abt the people who still have faith in you.
WeeWillyWinkie [1913630]

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of Coco Puffs."
halberstram [1899754]

"I am not disposed to complain that I have planted and others have gathered the fruits. A man has cause for regret only when he sows and no one reaps."

Charles Goodyear
Pex [1920528]

"The sad truth about ignorant people is that they believe they gained unquestionable knowledge."

"In a debate, a dumb man is overwhelmed by a wise man; a multitude of dumb men overwhelm a wise man."

"Boredom is the catalyst of inevitable change."

Shame on me, I'm an idiot; shame on you, you don't make me look like one.

P.S. 1BK22 is the best! Stay awesome!
Polarbear [78601]

Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.

Pursuit of Happyness