Hey, I aint the richest player but that dont stop me from trying to have a rich heart. I like to get to know different players and hope we can be friends. I want you all to post a Favorite Quote Of Yours. If you dont have one, that's cool. Maybe share a joke or a story. I want to send every player something. Please Hit Me Up. My Favorite Quote Is >> When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, then look to those who have been given less.
Sharing Is Caring.
Started by 1BK22 [1925253] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 79
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 1783856 [1783856]
· 7 likes ·
"I love lamp" - Arya101 [1856403]
· 5 likes ·
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. â Robert Frost - Hy_Jo [703231]
· 4 likes ·
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie next to the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. If you must drink, drink in the …
Mentioned in this thread
1BK22 [1925253] ×2
Hey, I aint the richest player but that dont stop me from trying to have a rich heart. I like to get to know different players and hope we can be friends. I want you all to post a Favorite Quote Of Yours. If you dont have one, that's cool. Maybe share a joke or a story. I want to send every player something. Please Hit Me Up. My Favorite Quote Is >> When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, then look to those who have been given less.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie next to the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. If you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
and
Never think that a small group of dedicated people can't change the world, I tell you that it is often the only thing that does.
"I love lamp"
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win
Mentions: 1BK22 [1925253]
You were sent the item Donator Pack from 1BK22 with the message: x - This made my day xD
"You can get knocked down, and it hurts and it leaves scars. But if youre a leader, the people youve counted on will help you up. And if youre a leader, the people who count on you need you on your feet." Gen. McChrystal
"You can get knocked down, and it hurts and it leaves scars. But if youre a leader, the people youve counted on will help you up. And if youre a leader, the people who count on you need you on your feet." Gen. McChrystal
Mentions: 1BK22 [1925253]
When I m alone I find friends to talk who has same heart of like 1Bk22.And he is one of them...Thanks 1Bk22 for making this thread to express my feelings.
Don't care about the people who broke your trust care abt the people who still have faith in you.
"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesnt work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of Coco Puffs."
"I am not disposed to complain that I have planted and others have gathered the fruits. A man has cause for regret only when he sows and no one reaps."
Charles Goodyear
"Think it through"
"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy."
- Groucho Marx
It's better to debate a question without answering it than to answer a question without debating it.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.
The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
never afraid of falling down.
afraid only of cant come back...
"The sad truth about ignorant people is that they believe they gained unquestionable knowledge."
"In a debate, a dumb man is overwhelmed by a wise man; a multitude of dumb men overwhelm a wise man."
"Boredom is the catalyst of inevitable change."
Shame on me, I'm an idiot; shame on you, you don't make me look like one.
P.S. 1BK22 is the best! Stay awesome!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
Pursuit of Happyness
The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! - Anne Frank