Short thread: (Cuz I dont need a lot of words to express this idea)
If you one hit-ko someone, the attack should always be stealthed. The logic here is you knocked the opponent out in one hit, therefore, he did not hit you, meaning he couldn't see his attacker! Which is why the attack is stealthed!!!
Your logic is rather shaky there - what's to say they didn't see you firing a shot at them or coming to hit them "up close and personal"?
Make it so there is a 3/5 chance of the 1 hit KO to be a stealth attack?
Why would we make it a 3/5 chance when im already averaging 89% of my attacks as stealth
Ooooo what a boss
But with my idea we could make your oneshots 100%!!!!
Read what butters said...
Depending on where on the body they hit they should be able to see you coming. Not saying I don't like this suggestion I'm just saying it should vary greatly on where the hit on the body is. Groin hits, I would believe should never be stealthed as well.. the nature of the area makes you pay attention to who did what.
Might make sense with guns, but idk