Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One-Hit KO Stealth

Started by Mystogan [1946427] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Mystogan [1946427]

Short thread: (Cuz I dont need a lot of words to express this idea)

If you one hit-ko someone, the attack should always be stealthed. The logic here is you knocked the opponent out in one hit, therefore, he did not hit you, meaning he couldn't see his attacker! Which is why the attack is stealthed!!!



Butters [34298]

Your logic is rather shaky there - what's to say they didn't see you firing a shot at them or coming to hit them "up close and personal"?
Rino_007 [344056]

Depending on where on the body they hit they should be able to see you coming. Not saying I don't like this suggestion I'm just saying it should vary greatly on where the hit on the body is. Groin hits, I would believe should never be stealthed as well.. the nature of the area makes you pay attention to who did what.