Yet another one of my losses...The Humanity!! >.<
JFA vs DA
Started by Batman [984129] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 180 / 180 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yet another one of my losses...The Humanity!! >.<
It took me more than couple of minutes to go through the log and another couple minutes to understand who was hitting whom.
I am well overdue a good sorting out, I will take my punishment quietly.
It was really strange to war with the lottery win
Nice war so far, pitty I haven't got that much time :)
come on can you guys and girl stop tickling each other and GET ON WITH IT!
[image: img2.wikia.nocookie.net]
Pillow Fight!
This war is awesome! I feel sorry for my CD timers :(
Such a tug of war, keep it up xD
Pillow Fight!
This war is awesome! I feel sorry for my CD timers :(
Such a tug of war, keep it up xD
Epic war. Thanks for the fun! :)
Best war I've ever been apart of by far. What a war we got here.
talk about long wars
long fights too... http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=cd9e1a621eeec744f803384caca05288
lol... 100.27% then a bonus landed and back to 99%. Fighting to the bitter end
95.4%, we still fighting
Great war JFA
they didn't click the claim quick enough and we pull back out
You guys need to be quicker with a follow up attack after a bonus. :P
It's probably the quickest I've ever spammed the attack button after I saw the war counter under 0%.
I suck at forum posts apparently haha
You guys are quick!! This fight is awesome
We hit a 75th on you like a second afterwards xD
Keep going from 5% down to 2%! This is so fun!
500k to self hosp too, the only time I actually wanted to lose a RR game :p
It's not over until it's over!
I thought to take some snips of the control bar along the way.
After 4 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 8 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 20 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 24 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 27 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 32 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 35 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 40 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 51 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 57 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 64 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]
After 75 hours:
[image: i.imgur.com]