Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFA vs DA

Started by Batman [984129] on in Faction Discussion.

179 replies · 3.56k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 180 / 180 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It took me more than couple of minutes to go through the log and another couple minutes to understand who was hitting whom.
Jammed [1531835]

I am well overdue a good sorting out, I will take my punishment quietly.

It was really strange to war with the lottery win
TehButler [662171]

You guys need to be quicker with a follow up attack after a bonus. :P

It's probably the quickest I've ever spammed the attack button after I saw the war counter under 0%.
-18- [1531198]

We hit a 75th on you like a second afterwards xD

Keep going from 5% down to 2%! This is so fun!

500k to self hosp too, the only time I actually wanted to lose a RR game :p
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

I thought to take some snips of the control bar along the way.

After 4 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 8 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 20 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 24 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 27 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 32 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 35 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 40 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 51 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 57 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 64 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]

After 75 hours:

[image: i.imgur.com]