Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFA vs DA

Started by Batman [984129] on in Faction Discussion.

179 replies · 3.56k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 180 / 180 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

HenkiePuk [1043621]

It's good to see Toronto decided to login about 2 hours after the war >.>

I would have thought we revived him a bit more than 26 times :P
HTTR [1632322]

Great war DA! was nice going to bed at a decent time finally. best war I have been a part of.
four [254727]

I only tagged on to the last 12-16 hours of war and dropped 150m myself in sero, revives, fhcs, etc. Maybe more. I feel bad for everyone else's wallets
Blaze [1591396]

The cost was an easy 350-400m for me if you add up all the revives seros and FHC spent......but I did get a defend from almost every prominent DA member and tons of retals so it was all worth the fun :]