Care to estimate the cost of funding this 4 day war from a JFA perspective?
JFA vs DA
Started by Batman [984129] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 180 / 180 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Care to estimate the cost of funding this 4 day war from a JFA perspective?
two fiddy
spent few hundred nerve bailing NZSAS from jail :P
Great war guys!
68k bonus :O
Congrats JFA. Was pretty fun.
I think my ce has dropped quite alot in the past few days :(
Congrats JFA for the win !
It was a great and long war
Enjoy that awesome bonus.
calm down it was bloody sarcasm, leave my karma alone.
26 revives, lol.
Toronto - ultimate team player (for the wrong team!) :p
I bet his mailbox was a joy to read
It's good to see Toronto decided to login about 2 hours after the war >.>
I would have thought we revived him a bit more than 26 times :P
Never mind his events...
Are you questioning Ched's stats?
That's a paddlin'
Great war DA! was nice going to bed at a decent time finally. best war I have been a part of.
I only tagged on to the last 12-16 hours of war and dropped 150m myself in sero, revives, fhcs, etc. Maybe more. I feel bad for everyone else's wallets
The cost was an easy 350-400m for me if you add up all the revives seros and FHC spent......but I did get a defend from almost every prominent DA member and tons of retals so it was all worth the fun :]
This, they're pretty much all blaming me for not running my farm better.
They should have known better, you are only level 16
Beerstein is running a farm conspiracy... I know it to be true.