Love the idea of it giving a small impact on crimes, seems to tie in perfectly with the driving related ones and would make racing more active.
Driving Skill
Started by CloudJumper [1636201] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 221 / 221 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Love the idea of it giving a small impact on crimes, seems to tie in perfectly with the driving related ones and would make racing more active.
Bump
Bump
Dump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
R+
Thanks :)
+
I suggested something similar to this in the past I think! OR at least talked about it with faction members.
After A class and 250 wins, no one really races much... Our developers have put a lot of time and hard work into improving racing... You could flood the racetrack with most of torn if you allowed racing to benefit something like crime experience.
I think something like 1/10 racer skill = +% crime success rate maxing out at 20% or something... Racer skill takes a really long time to get, so I think it would be a fair update, that keeps the integrity of crimes/OC's etc
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump