Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat

Started by Princess3 [1927084] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Porny [604593]

can we have a screenshot please? What browser, os and device are you also using? Have you tried clearing your cache/history?
-BV- [1642528]

It's been 9 days now since I was out in federal jail, I've consulted some and they said I will banned in chat for a week. It's more than a week now but I'm still unable to access the chat. Please help!!!

-BV-