my whole chat bar wont show up and ive tried everything i could think of. any one know how i could fix this?
Chat
Started by Princess3 [1927084] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
my whole chat bar wont show up and ive tried everything i could think of. any one know how i could fix this?
can we have a screenshot please? What browser, os and device are you also using? Have you tried clearing your cache/history?
It's been 9 days now since I was out in federal jail, I've consulted some and they said I will banned in chat for a week. It's more than a week now but I'm still unable to access the chat. Please help!!!
-BV-
i have deleted your chatban.
Thank you sir ^_^
update from the OP, please?
it fixed itself a day or two ago, thank you guys though!