Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mind Control Virus

Started by Daneel_Olivaw [1736842] on in Science.

43 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]

There exists a psychological virus which has infected 99.99% of all people in the top countries such as the United States, Europe, and Australia.

I don't know what to call it other than to describe it as the MK Ultra Social Matrix Incremental Mind Control Bug. It is trickled down through all aspects of society, life, education, and religion.

Those who are being healed from the virus, are seen as renegades or rebels. These people are anti-government, proponents of home school education, survivalists, minimalists, etc.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Shhhh shhh shhhh. Even if I believed the psychological virus part it would be hard to take anything else seriously following the reference of Europe as being a country. Goodbye.
Synonym [1949325]

When I read "proponents of home school education", I lost it. I receive public schooling. Apparently I'm brainwashed. Yay!
Hades [1728299]

I think this dude makes retarded threads on purpose now. Trolling is trolling. If not I am so sorry for him. He should shoot his parents for raising such a dumbass.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

I feel sorry for him anyway, imagine being so bored of your own pathetic life that you have to troll text-based RPG's science forums..
Pinkie [1886343]

If so, Then how could it be possible to create such matches between people with the desired traits?
Perhaps in an area with a high population density it could be easier, But if there's a desired person in a low population area with no other desired people then thats going to be an issue with a mind control virus, Rather then just making a match with a person, Its going to have to move people as well.

On that whole point, How will a virus be capable or gathering and processing the information about the subjects for its usage, And if it cant process it solo, How could it even transport such information.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Its not a virus its conditioning.

Just dont expose yourselves to the worst of it.

One of the main ways you can be conditioned is with religion. If its bad you will be thinking/doing things which make no sense to a normal person.

Another is racism. Some people literally spend their whole lives worrying about people who dont look like they do.

Very very sad.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

Its not so farfetched that its wrong. EU is a monetary, political, and social government centralized in most of Europe. The structure reminds me of 19th century USA but with more defined and globally recognized States. If it was a jab at the EU then it was fair game. Sure, it isnt a country, but such statements are not ridiculous.