Well, for anyone that's got someone spamming bounties on them, support here with the name of the person spamming bounties, maybe if many people post we could try get some revenge :3
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Le sigh... Posts about individual players are not allowed and crying will only get you more bounties.
Mentioned in this thread
aaaaab [1587358] ×1
Well, for anyone that's got someone spamming bounties on them, support here with the name of the person spamming bounties, maybe if many people post we could try get some revenge :3
This will not end well.
I've heard of Beerstein the bounty spammer, does that count? Oh and welcome...welcome to the forums....:)
who the feck is knuckles?
dunno him
never heard of him
Krakfreak I know
Le sigh...
Posts about individual players are not allowed and crying will only get you more bounties.
Same, tbh it's probably some random noob that bountied some other random noob a couple times.
@Meglo~, that doesn't bode well for me, I just posted about myself!
I love your enthusiasm OP
You do know that starting this thread just net you even more bounties right? Not only from the one who spammed on you, but others who doesn't agree with you, or simply just do not like you for who you were.
You forgot those of us that bounty just for the hell of it :)
Danky_Kong:Excuse me?
Danky_Kong:Why are you spamming bounties on me, what have I done to you?
Mentions: aaaaab [1587358]
Heard about him apparently he packs a punch so don't mess with him
thread number x in the battle against bounties
I'm sure THIS TIME it'll go well.
KF always spams me with bounties.
Oh, when will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
Eclipse I mean do it all the time so your always in hospital
Sigh and smile. They just don't
And locked... [:sick:]