Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing xanax

Started by BarbWire [1678915] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
MeanSaltShaker [1516680]

I have somewhat the same problem, where I bought Xanax from a couple bazaars and they did not show up in my items list. I did this on my iPhone . Later that day I was on the pc and in the items was all my bought Xanax. I checked on my iPhone again and no Xanax in my items still. So it shows up on the home computer but not on my iPhone. Gotta be an iPhone bug that will be looked into , am I right?
BarbWire [1678915]

Just purchased 3 more. They are not in my items. There must be a bug with items showing after purchase when using a phone. I haven't tried a pc yet but that makes sense. The programmers should know if they changed someth ok ng with item lists recently and go back and fix the broken patch.


BarbWire [1678915]

Temporary

Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item

Stingray Plushie x21

Plushie

Sendthis ItemTrashthis Item

Tank Top x40

Clothing

Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemTrashthis Item

Tear Gas

Temporary

Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item

Throwing Knife

Temporary

Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item

Toyota MR2 x4

Car

Enlistthis ItemSendthis ItemTrashthis Item

Tunnelling Virus

Virus

Sendthis ItemTrashthis Item

TVR Sagaris

Car

Enlistthis ItemSendthis ItemTrashthis Item

Vektor CR-21

Primary

Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item


BarbWire [1678915]

That is the bottom of my list. Sorry it's so crappy. Now there are 6 xanax missing. I am going to buy one that's not a bazaar sale and see what happens.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

by screenshot he means take a screenshot, you can do this by pressing "prntscr" on your keyboard, uploading the image to an image hosting website like imgur or postimage. Alternatively you can download a tool like gyazo which lets you snap parts of your screen and upload to the net instantly - I'd highly recommend gyazo

look it even does gifs!


[image: i.gyazo.com]


MeanSaltShaker [1516680]

Try this, instead of using the "show all items tab" in you items list just try using the "drugs tab" which will only show the drugs of course. This worked for me on my iPhone. When I show all items , no Xanax, when I use the just show drugs tab , there is all my Xanax.
BarbWire [1678915]

I just went to items and clicked on the drugs icon through my phone. 7 xanax showed up there. Excellent, thank you. All is good here now