I just purchased Xanax from someone and they did not show up in my items.
Missing xanax
Started by BarbWire [1678915] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I just purchased Xanax from someone and they did not show up in my items.
Bought 3 from Satan (1016082). Thanks
i can see the purchases in your logs, but you are saying they are not in your items? screenshot of your items?
How do I do a screens hot on a Galaxy 4 and paste? It won't let me paste only copy
I have somewhat the same problem, where I bought Xanax from a couple bazaars and they did not show up in my items list. I did this on my iPhone . Later that day I was on the pc and in the items was all my bought Xanax. I checked on my iPhone again and no Xanax in my items still. So it shows up on the home computer but not on my iPhone. Gotta be an iPhone bug that will be looked into , am I right?
Just to add to my last post, I did clear the cache and I did restart my iPhone, all to no effect.
Okay thank you. I will try a pc tonight at my parents. :))
Just purchased 3 more. They are not in my items. There must be a bug with items showing after purchase when using a phone. I haven't tried a pc yet but that makes sense. The programmers should know if they changed someth ok ng with item lists recently and go back and fix the broken patch.
http://www.torn.com/item.php
Temporary
Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item
Stingray Plushie x21
Plushie
Sendthis ItemTrashthis Item
Tank Top x40
Clothing
Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemTrashthis Item
Tear Gas
Temporary
Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item
Throwing Knife
Temporary
Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item
Toyota MR2 x4
Car
Enlistthis ItemSendthis ItemTrashthis Item
Tunnelling Virus
Virus
Sendthis ItemTrashthis Item
TVR Sagaris
Car
Enlistthis ItemSendthis ItemTrashthis Item
Vektor CR-21
Primary
Equipthis ItemSendthis ItemSellthis ItemTrashthis Item
That is the bottom of my list. Sorry it's so crappy. Now there are 6 xanax missing. I am going to buy one that's not a bazaar sale and see what happens.
That did not work either. I think the game is broken in items pasting. Torn wants me to stay weak :(
by screenshot he means take a screenshot, you can do this by pressing "prntscr" on your keyboard, uploading the image to an image hosting website like imgur or postimage. Alternatively you can download a tool like gyazo which lets you snap parts of your screen and upload to the net instantly - I'd highly recommend gyazo
look it even does gifs!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Try this, instead of using the "show all items tab" in you items list just try using the "drugs tab" which will only show the drugs of course. This worked for me on my iPhone. When I show all items , no Xanax, when I use the just show drugs tab , there is all my Xanax.
I just went to items and clicked on the drugs icon through my phone. 7 xanax showed up there. Excellent, thank you. All is good here now