126 replies · 2.02k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
127
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
LimeTree[1321200]
· 22 likes · To see bogie in fed. Would be so funny, maybe get someone to film him cry.
Passie[936578]
· 14 likes · What on earth gives you the right to ask if people are deluded or if he is even allowed to access a keyboard without wearing a crash helmet? You of all people should know how words like that can effect …
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 9 likes · I want to drop a dirty bomb, besides the one right after I wake up in the morning.
With various routes to take, players have several goals they would like achieve on Torn. These may include a certain amount of stats, a specific level or a set networth!
If you had to pick one realistic goal, what would it be? I'm going for 1b stats and have been for a while, I hope to think that maybe one day I will get there. [:smiley:]
10B cash would be tough.. it is a lot easier to have 10B assets.... but I'd want more than that tbh. Even stats... doesn't bug me that much either way.
I don't know... Ultimate goal here makes it sounds like an end point...
So, if you reach 1b stats... you would quit building stats? or quit the game? as you've reached your ultimate goal... So, if you reach 10b cash moneys, and even stats... you would quit earning money? or quit game at that point?
I think it's good/important to have goals like that, as it makes you reach for something, aim for something specific, keep you interested and engaged. I think with stats/money type goals though, it almost has to be a continuous improvement type thing. Certainly there are exceptions, but I mean, generally anyone who plans on playing this game for the long term should aim for continuous improvement in those types of goals..
having an ultimate does make it feel final. I always knew i wanted half decent stats and lots of play money but i never put a number on it or a time frame. too lazy i guess XD
My ultimate goal is to gain every award, for me that is what is addictive about the game, it allows you to not just play by one game route but to change it as you get bored of your current route, this way you become interested again almost instantly.
My current goal is capping defense and dexterity to 50 million each and getting strength and speed up to 100,000,000... I will then set a goal of like 200 mill for strength and speed and 100 million for defense and dexterity... and etc... Increasing each stats goal as I achieve the other... I will do it like this because I want to keep front line open... I also have a goal to make more cash to invest in stocks... I am going to go halves with a friend on TCB and share if we can't borrow from another friend and also buy FHG to sell the coupons I will get... I also want a couple of billion more to invest in stocks... Long term buying low and selling for a profit at the right time... I understand this will take time... Eventually I want to have about 10 billion cash... But I am far from that... but plan to work on that goal one step at a time...
Low level goal: Be able to rent a PI for 100 days at a time Medium level goal: Be able to defend off 25% of my attackers for my perma-bounties Longer term goals: -Figure out how to play Poker well enough to make a profit most of the time -Be able to defend off 40-50% of my attackers for my perma-bounties -Be warring faction material -Use "Premium training 1" 3 x a week -Start bountying my bountiers more often ;)
My ultimate goal is to be to have 1 trillion money! Bank it at the caymans and live by using the monthly interests.
If i am not mistaken, i will have 5bil per month. Roughly 160mil per day to spend. I can afford fhc everyday without losing money. Plus i can give daily giveaways. :)