Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaining & Happiness Update

Started by Exchange [978092] on in General Discussion.

96 replies · 2.2k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mat-Senpai [952164]

You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 1 lap of the army circuit training course
You gained 64,727.5847 speed

I'm sure my gain per 25E was like 53-54k - this is a nice change :D (10k gym gains for happy)
part_timer [1533745]

Nice update. Maybe the yacht isn't a pointless vanity after all.

cant wait for the crying thread about how its broken their game
Grif [882958]

whats your trains in georges ?

with the standard 3700 with full staff i get

You successfully completed 1 circuit in an advanced bounding session
You gained 24,944.4621 speed

which is about 4.3k increase i think
Ariegi [325313]
Happy: 2565/4500 and the booster cooldown 27h...

So far I checked with 65 happy - 116,9k and with 2565 - 133,9k (Gym Elites)
PatBenatar [420347]

So I used a Feathery Hotel Coupon and got no boost in happiness? Bug? or working as intended?

I did get the energy and the extra stats vs the old way.



You gained 77,805.9061 defense

Happy:

4542/4250
Bag of Candy Kisses gave me 50 happy go figure but the FHC gave me nothing
Atticus [1669615]
You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 1 lap of the army circuit training course
You gained 917.7894 speed



You successfully traversed 1 obstacle on the army assault course taking 83% of the record time
You gained 63,823.3315 strength


Strength is capped. Previously it was about 52k.

Happy at 9325/4660

I am digging this!