You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 1 lap of the army circuit training course
You gained 64,727.5847 speed
I'm sure my gain per 25E was like 53-54k - this is a nice change :D (10k gym gains for happy)
So even though the happiness has been adjusted. How can u get that high with the cool downs as high as they are.
as explained already in the thread.
Thanks Mat-Senpai :)
Finally my yacht does something [:confused:]
Nice update. Maybe the yacht isn't a pointless vanity after all.
cant wait for the crying thread about how its broken their game
Methinks the price of DVDs is about to skyrocket again as older players get happier.
If only there was some way to capitalize on that...
whats your trains in georges ?
with the standard 3700 with full staff i get
You successfully completed 1 circuit in an advanced bounding session
You gained 24,944.4621 speed
which is about 4.3k increase i think
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
· #29
Happy: 248/7700
Dammit this is bullshit! I need to rehab now!
Gosh this may even give older players a reason to stack energy for training again.
*anxiously awaits Hank's updated training guide*
23% increase!
Dam you and your special property.
I forget how those were introduced? Was it an auction worth a few billion or something?
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
· #33
Yep auctions
There's one in there right now even ;)
Happy: 2565/4500 and the booster cooldown 27h...
So far I checked with 65 happy - 116,9k and with 2565 - 133,9k (Gym Elites)
So I used a Feathery Hotel Coupon and got no boost in happiness? Bug? or working as intended?
I did get the energy and the extra stats vs the old way.
You gained 77,805.9061 defense
Happy:
4542/4250
Bag of Candy Kisses gave me 50 happy go figure but the FHC gave me nothing
instant effect--dvds price go up
You were shouted at by Sergeant Turner during 1 lap of the army circuit training course
You gained 917.7894 speed
You successfully traversed 1 obstacle on the army assault course taking 83% of the record time
You gained 63,823.3315 strength
Strength is capped. Previously it was about 52k.
Happy at 9325/4660
I am digging this!
E-DVDs have gone up to $3,000,000 now.
Candies next I reckon?
Nice timming, selling my DVDs, a few time before... thx ched