Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by The-Wiz [1870366] on in Graveyard.

67 replies · 1.33k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hopslam [795412]

- If you manage to keep hold of your own dog tag, it's worth 10x more to you.

Well dang, my tag got stolen before I knew competition was on..... and a stealthy... So if you were that "someone" who stole my tag, kindly return ;P
I will pay $500 for it's safe return!

Alas, it should be a fun month competition for the active players

Good update from prior years, I know last time around, as soon as someone found out I had tags, I got hit up over a couple days time until I had none left. Then it was kind of pointless thereafter to get a bunch more..
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Well no, seeing as I did get a low value tag from a level 100 xD Not unreasonable to assume from that it's not level specific when there's nothing else said until now to suggest otherwise xD

Not my fault the system was wrong :@
Tessa [1949678]

"you can somewhat prevent people from taking high scoring tags by buffing your collection with lots of low scoring tags."


Well it's a good month to spend in the hospital. I'll bring books, maybe some snacks.
Leafeh [467479]

Are there any unstated rules?

Would paying two people to constantly swap a tag between each other to boost it's point value before attaining it yourself be allowed?

How do multipliers stack? If someone were to do the above, but with their own tag, would the multiplier of original owner also multiply the previous holders bonuses?
2pac-OUT [1660674]

If I have 30 tags, do I have a 1/30 chance of losing it upon being mugged? or will it be safe until my 29 random been taken?

thanks
Jabber [1570860]

Can u mug or hosp?

If i have 5 tags and i get attacked will 1 get solen or all of em?

My first tag was worth 30 and i got stealth robbed while i was out. Thats what i get for trying to be sociable.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

+100 doesn't mean 100 dog tags if that's what you mean. It's referring to the score of the tag, only 1 tag is taken at a time. But damn you have a 100 score tag? Staff haxx!
-18- [1531198]

Yea, I was just showing the stack lol

Indeed, my haxx button will be getting abused... No one can hosp me and I get unlimited tags!

sighs
WIT_KAT [1641178]

Must be staff hacks... Mine was plus 100 too... [:grin:] but it got stolen after I stopped flying to the Cayman's for flowers a few times... I figure it would probably not be worth it to try to steal more as they would probably just get stolen too... But maybe I'm a spoil sport... LOL
Beerstein [1322136]

I took all my enemies tags then people who have me on enemies took those ones. Circle of life and all, was a fun comp though. So when's it end?



Also IDK if this has been answered but hows returning a tag impact value?

Anyways I know where my tag is now but if someone returns it right before the comp ends I'll give them a 10m reward just cause why not :P