Yeah not really worth it. This competition is just an ego stroke for strong+high level people.
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah not really worth it. This competition is just an ego stroke for strong+high level people.
We should be allowed to place bounties on our dogtags that people can collect by returning them as long as they didn't directly take them from us :P
Whats the actual point of this competition? Won't all the tags just be moving up to the top players? Some sort of feel-good noob-bash event? How are folks to prevent some 90lvl from mugging all their tags away? Confused.
"- Stealing a dog tag is no longer guaranteed. There is a high chance, which reduces to a low chance if the same person is being targeted over and over again." - per Ched
Be on stealth. Dun use forums nor chats for the entire month and you might just get away with 250
I've spent the entire competition in the hospital, kinda funny. This happens during all attack competitions as I'm too high profile which is why I don't participate, the funny part is how am I supposedly getting dog tags from the hospital? xD If I were trying I'd be using seds and flying, some people ;P Oh well, getting some free defends. BTW The one that DID get my tag was Ninja29
What about stacking Xanax to 1k energy, fhc coupon booster maxed... do that 4-5 times in the same week it might be possible if you self hospitalize. Remember you only have to hold onto them for a short while. Just be sure to use stealth for this competition otherwise it will be really difficult. Just be sure to try to take more than you loose in tags.
Locked on request... [:sick:]