I can speak Albanian, English, and some Italian and Serbian.
Close
Started by Aidan [1358291] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can speak Albanian, English, and some Italian and Serbian.
English, Spanish (Just a bit cause I visit once a while) Italian (Same as Spanish), Dutch, Hebrew.
I'm currently learning German and will hopefully be fluent at some point. Past that I can only speak english, though I can swear in Russian, Greek, and Polish.
Eventually I'd like to learn a few more, it probably depends on where my professional work takes me though.
I'm learning some Japanese right now. i learned over 200 characters in their alphabet, and I'm also learning words as well. pronunciation comes with it all. its really cool.
Dont speak...eating
I speak English, Filipino, Spanish and Bicol XD
Javascript.
jk I wish I did.
english, slang english, hick english, okie english, southern english, and a lot of mumbo jumbo
so...NO...the answer is no
torn is a religion to many, not a language!
English & Welsh.
I speak Ukrainian, Russian and English. My native language is Ukrainian. Does anyone here speak them?
I speak fluent English and Welsh.. oh and sarcasm xD
Fluently in English and Mandarin. Also, teeline shorthand. If that counts.
I attempted to learn Russian, German and American Sign Language, and I can kind of maybe stumble through a basic conversation.
And uh, physics and chemistry are like a language... You have to know all the symbols and notations and stuff... People who don't study chemistry would not know what this is.
[image: i.ytimg.com]
But then I guess you can argue every professional skill is like its own "language". People outside of the field would not understand the notations that professionals use...
I can speak nationalism
Spanish (native speaker, I'm from Chile)
English, Catalan and some Portuguese :)
I speak English. I know some French and Spanish. I can do a little bit of German and I know like several words in Japanese XD
My first language is Stony Silence. I also know a little English.
I can speak Chinese, Malay, English and Cantonese.
I can speak English, Dutch, German and Polish. Also can speak a little French and Spanish and I am currently learning Russian.
[image: upload.wikimedia.org]
i speak the hobbit's language (lord of the rings)
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.