Anyone from Minnesota on here?
Torn Minnesota
Started by Trancefever [1946067] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Anyone from Minnesota on here?
Not me, but I wish I were. I love camping there.
I am a mud-duck whats up? better to be a Mud-duck than a cheesehead.
I was thinking of maybe getting a few Minnesotans together for a faction or at least an informal alliance.
No discussion here...
Locked... [:sick:]