Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suspected Net Worth Problem

Started by Mover [238634] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Mover [238634]

Suspect I have something wrong with my net worth, I haven't got the 50m or 100m merit yet and I have been over 100m for some time. Not sure on whats going on if there's a bug or not just a little confused.
flufffy [494285]

According to your stats graph you're just on 14 days @ > $100m now, so too early to call a bug.

You already have:

  • Plutocrat

    Maintain a Networth value of $25,000,000 for at least 14 days
Mover [238634]

Thanks for your help. I only thought there was a $50m merit because of this awards list http://www.torn.com/wiki/Awards