Suspect I have something wrong with my net worth, I haven't got the 50m or 100m merit yet and I have been over 100m for some time. Not sure on whats going on if there's a bug or not just a little confused.
Suspected Net Worth Problem
Started by Mover [238634] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Suspect I have something wrong with my net worth, I haven't got the 50m or 100m merit yet and I have been over 100m for some time. Not sure on whats going on if there's a bug or not just a little confused.
According to your stats graph you're just on 14 days @ > $100m now, so too early to call a bug.
You already have:
Plutocrat
Maintain a Networth value of $25,000,000 for at least 14 days
Ok thanks what about the 50m ? I thought I would of gained that by now ?
Mentions: Networth Medals - Complete table
Thanks for your help. I only thought there was a $50m merit because of this awards list http://www.torn.com/wiki/Awards
Yeah that page is out-of-date.
This page was last modified on 10 April 2015, at 00:37.