Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

no pay for work

Started by lile [15060] on in Bugs & Issues.

50 replies · 538 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Conman27 [239575] ×1

lile [15060]

I did not receive employee company pay today.
it is a shown amount in company.
I was not mugged.
I signed in, amount in hand is the same
which is less than the pay amount making it obvious
pay was not received.

windows 10
Chrome
D.top
App1



TwoEleven [1161983]

I did not change lile's pay either...someone needs to check this because I don't even know if the company income report was paid into the company bank!!!
The_Healer [1787515]

The company adverstising cost has been taken, and the daily income has come in but employee wages have not been paid and employees company days not changed also.