Is halloween town around the corner? Anybody know about its arrival?
Halloween
Started by gonecase [1956465] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chaos_Greg [46203]
· 5 likes ·
Seeing how many updates are being released in RESPO, I'd say no? I would want one though. Found them the best events :X
Is halloween town around the corner? Anybody know about its arrival?
Seeing how many updates are being released in RESPO, I'd say no?
I would want one though. Found them the best events :X
i know right! :3
hopefully they do but as Greg said its probably a no
pretty sure pixie_ who i believe worked on making them before said they were not planning them for a while yet and they may come back when respo is more implemented
torn city needs more tootsie rolls!
Halloween seems to come on October 31 every year. And these little buggers knock on my door for candy. But the jokes on them. I eat it all.
Havent we already had a hallow town since RESPO? Or was it an Xmas town? Or am I mistaken?
pretty sure last ones were 2013 and respo came out last year june ish i think
No Hallow Town or Xmas Town in 2014 but there were some good Competitions run by Staff around Christmas 2014
I love the HallowTown and ChristmasTown events each year!
Cheers
Ched said he held off releasing them last year because they "weren't ready"??? Year later and nothing maybe...how big of a mini game did this turn into?
What I still find bullshit is that they didn't open the old Halloween/Xmas town either. I think they even said that "people are bored of them". Well, there are newer players as well and we would have loved to play them 1 more time.
[image: media.giphy.com]
What do you mean, no Halloween again !
What do you mean, no Halloween again !
Its probably coming on the 5th of October. THere will be an announcement as far as i have heard
Would be nice to see it again, I do enjoy the xmas/halloween games
What happens in halloween town?
Ps. Sorry jobby, down rated ur post by mistake while scrolling on mobile. Will make it up somewhere else
energy can prices decrease A LOT
I haven't heard anyone say they were bored of em, but as a new player, I'd like to make that judgement on my own... you know... by experiencing the event.
I joined just before the the last Christmas town in the end of 2013. You had 150 steps a day to discover a small little world and find items and do missions that also rewarded you with items. It was fun, specially as it was my first time. The older players had done all missions already and some of them said they didn't even do Christmas town anymore cause they saw everything in it already.
This game gets new players ever day and therefor I think Ched should have just put the old xmas town in place again, there are always people that will enjoy it and it's better then nothing.
I prefer staff events tbh.