Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double upkeep.

Started by Speedo-Fan [718274] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 400 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Orkpork [967907] ×1

Speedo-Fan [718274]

Since the new payment system for the upkeep, I pay double upkeep per day. That doesnt seem right?


Anyone else has got this problem?
JustJanet [911066]

I pay it everyday because I don't want to suddenly realize I haven't done it in two months and have to pay a giant chunk. It's always been the expected amount.
Grif [882958]

tick is at 18:00 tct

edit i see your problem now, it seems every 2nd day you are paying 705k, even though its before the 2nd 18:00 tick

maybe report it as a bug, cause the amount of details we can see doesnt give us the full issue