Since the new payment system for the upkeep, I pay double upkeep per day. That doesnt seem right? Anyone else has got this problem?
not here. maybe you havent paid a day before
How much are you paying and what is the upkeep on all of your properties?
No such problems, here. All functions fine and dandy.
if you think its a bug, report it in bugs and issues and get it investigated properly
I pay it everyday because I don't want to suddenly realize I haven't done it in two months and have to pay a giant chunk. It's always been the expected amount.
Bah double post
Every other day i am paying double... Img isn't working for me or i would post a pic
Every other day? Are you sure you're not just paying before and after the upkeep charge on the same day
I will copy paste the logs since i can't add a pic for some reason.
2015/10/0509:59:05 AM
Orkpork
$352,500
2015/10/0412:47:18 PM
Orkpork
$705,000
2015/10/0306:10:36 AM
Orkpork
$352,500
2015/10/0202:03:41 AM
Orkpork
$705,000
Mentions:
Orkpork [967907]
Grif [882958]
5 Oct 2015, 13:11 TCT · #11 · edited
tick is at 18:00 tct edit i see your problem now, it seems every 2nd day you are paying 705k, even though its before the 2nd 18:00 tick maybe report it as a bug, cause the amount of details we can see doesnt give us the full issue
there is a record of your payments, copy and paste that with your bug report
Will try that thank you