Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant Sign Up For New Course

Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.

52 replies · 531 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

THCBlueberry [123265]

I think it mission related, from a month or so ago on a similar report about education courses Chedburn said it possibly had something to do with them as they were doing something with user missions. Yesterday a new honour bar came on the list, looks like it is to do with missions, then this issue arises again on the same day. I would say they are looking to get the missions out and this is possibly a side issue caused in some way by that... just a guess ;)
Dante_kira [1956542]

I just finished my first course in general education and now I cant sign up for a new course anyone else with this problem? The page loads but nothing happens I've tried everything im playing this game on my Nokia Lumia please help :P
Pusher [1949149]

I want some kind of compensation for 18 hours of lost education time. I spend alot of job points to shorten my education that I could have spend on streanth instead. So pls send some kind of credit.