I think it mission related, from a month or so ago on a similar report about education courses Chedburn said it possibly had something to do with them as they were doing something with user missions. Yesterday a new honour bar came on the list, looks like it is to do with missions, then this issue arises again on the same day. I would say they are looking to get the missions out and this is possibly a side issue caused in some way by that... just a guess ;)
Cant Sign Up For New Course
Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think it mission related, from a month or so ago on a similar report about education courses Chedburn said it possibly had something to do with them as they were doing something with user missions. Yesterday a new honour bar came on the list, looks like it is to do with missions, then this issue arises again on the same day. I would say they are looking to get the missions out and this is possibly a side issue caused in some way by that... just a guess ;)
I just finished my first course in general education and now I cant sign up for a new course anyone else with this problem? The page loads but nothing happens I've tried everything im playing this game on my Nokia Lumia please help :P
...Same, can't join a new education course :/
...Edit...working now...thank you! :D
Just stop by and say.. Me too..
Same issue
Same here
This is working for me now :D
Great! I think an issue was introduced during development push - now sorted, thanks.
Working for me too finally. Any chance of getting credit for the 18 hours I lost though?
+1
Only for the ones who finished the education during this window.
+1 count me in
yay! finally can do an education...so how bout that credit?
I want some kind of compensation for 18 hours of lost education time. I spend alot of job points to shorten my education that I could have spend on streanth instead. So pls send some kind of credit.