Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does my propeller work?

Started by PMV [1577993] on in Suggestions.

124 replies · 791 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
125
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
60 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

PMV [1577993]

Something I noticed while flying just now. In the flying plane animated clip that comes up while flying, the propeller doesn't spin. Flying around with the propeller off doesn't sound fun. :(

I would like to suggest update the plane graphic so the propeller is actually spinning (or maybe make it an animated gif).



Grif [882958]

well i mean the plane is a static image just now, its actually the clouds that are animated if you look at it :L, I suppose another way would be to use a private jet image instead of a small bi-plane, then it wouldn't have a propeller so it would look normal ?
Oblium [1862295]

I think they are spinning. But they are synced with frame rate to appear like they are not moving.
As the wheels of a car when you're seeing them in a video.

You can imagine this, your life will be happier. A little.

^^
PMV [1577993]

there's methods to make the footprint minimal. Can just animate the propeller itself and use a two-graphic plane side by side.



Kharma [156342]

Aren't most of the airplanes on there jets? It's been awhile since I had a smaller plane, but all mine are jets. No prop needed for meh. I'll +R you though b/c I like you :) I think.