124 replies · 791 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
125
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
60 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Oblium[1862295]
· 15 likes · I think they are spinning. But they are synced with frame rate to appear like they are not moving. As the wheels of a car when you're seeing them in a video. You can imagine this, your life will be …
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 9 likes · This is most certainly being addressed with top priority in the next travelling update :)
bogie[148747]Admin
· 3 likes · My plane is fine OP... dunno what you're complainin' about... [image: i.gyazo.com]
Something I noticed while flying just now. In the flying plane animated clip that comes up while flying, the propeller doesn't spin. Flying around with the propeller off doesn't sound fun. :(
I would like to suggest update the plane graphic so the propeller is actually spinning (or maybe make it an animated gif).
well i mean the plane is a static image just now, its actually the clouds that are animated if you look at it :L, I suppose another way would be to use a private jet image instead of a small bi-plane, then it wouldn't have a propeller so it would look normal ?
I think they are spinning. But they are synced with frame rate to appear like they are not moving. As the wheels of a car when you're seeing them in a video.
You can imagine this, your life will be happier. A little.
Aren't most of the airplanes on there jets? It's been awhile since I had a smaller plane, but all mine are jets. No prop needed for meh. I'll +R you though b/c I like you :) I think.