Feyonda.imgur.com is my album.
Designed for the past year or so but nothing for here, just other games ive played.
Check out my album and tell me if its worth me designing here.
Thanks
im sure you could sell some of that here ........ welcome :-)
[image: i.imgur.com]^^^^^ This is awesome mate, you have some really nice work there. I think you could do well here.
I just like one particular pic: the 1st one from the 'different stuff'. It'd be more awesome withouth that lame light effect though.
I really like quite a bit of your stuff. I'd be up for buying some animated sigs from you. Those are nice.
Thanks and just chat me any time if you want to buy
You're going to go far, but for the love of God, every one is same style, free your mind a bit mate, attempt new styles....smudge, pentool, vector etc
I see you 'over use' some of your resources, and you do have a simplistic style going on. Your eye for colour is amazing though, I would love to some more 'challenging' work come from you, and your text, shiiiittt, nobody nails text that fast!
Simple, eye pleasing, but seeing different styles would be fantastic. As I said, you're going far, I bet anything.
Yeah I understand. I've always been into my "simplicity is best" kind of style right from the start haha and amazing feedback so thanks for that!!! and I'll start working on something more challenging and keep you updated. Maybe an orb kind of design or something lol