Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thinking about designing

Started by C15 [1947929] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
C15 [1947929]

Feyonda.imgur.com is my album.
Designed for the past year or so but nothing for here, just other games ive played.
Check out my album and tell me if its worth me designing here.
Thanks
1956240 [1956240]

I just like one particular pic: the 1st one from the 'different stuff'. It'd be more awesome withouth that lame light effect though.
Mouse [520790]

You're going to go far, but for the love of God, every one is same style, free your mind a bit mate, attempt new styles....smudge, pentool, vector etc

I see you 'over use' some of your resources, and you do have a simplistic style going on. Your eye for colour is amazing though, I would love to some more 'challenging' work come from you, and your text, shiiiittt, nobody nails text that fast!

Simple, eye pleasing, but seeing different styles would be fantastic. As I said, you're going far, I bet anything.
C15 [1947929]

Yeah I understand. I've always been into my "simplicity is best" kind of style right from the start haha and amazing feedback so thanks for that!!! and I'll start working on something more challenging and keep you updated. Maybe an orb kind of design or something lol