What's the easiest and cheapest way to self hosp? I know blood bags are an option
Self Hosp
Started by Meta [1281130] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
What's the easiest and cheapest way to self hosp? I know blood bags are an option
In my opinion cheap ones are:
Use wrong blood bags.
Join a game of russian roulette and lose
sed is not cheap but still an option
If you have the edu to take a blood bag then that is it. If not RR as Tempest said.
I think you can also bounty yourself...(I know it's not the quickest or the cheapest, but it is a method) You can also attack someone that you know is way stronger than you.
No you cannot bounty yourself. And attacking someone uses 25E, blood bag is cheaper and RR may take some time but ultimately the cheapest.
fast cheap: blood bag
relatively fast and super cheap: RR
medium time, price depends on your lvl: pay to bounty you
in long term (i did it for 25k med use merit): glass door
Blood bags are the easiest ones for you to control.
Other methods require input from other players.
attack me and lose
I pay you 200k
you'd be gaining monies $$$
cheapest way is deffinetly slutting ^^ as you even earn money with that xD