David Berkowitz: Son of Sam, John Wayne Gayce: The Killer Clown, Charles Starkweather, Charles Manson, The Moor Killers, The Family, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, The Sniper In The Tower, Columbine...ect So many more! Who is your guy's favourite? Mines Bundy, also, feel free to add info about any other ones you may have found. Let this forum be nice to everyone, we are all friends here with the same interest. Thanks!
Serial Killers!
Started by CGIJokerman [1920126] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Tigrrrrrr [132684]
· 5 likes ·
Same interests you say ? Is this some sort of fishing expedition to see what sick freaks come out from under their rocks ?
David Berkowitz: Son of Sam, John Wayne Gayce: The Killer Clown, Charles Starkweather, Charles Manson, The Moor Killers, The Family, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, The Sniper In The Tower, Columbine...ect So many more! Who is your guy's favourite? Mines Bundy, also, feel free to add info about any other ones you may have found. Let this forum be nice to everyone, we are all friends here with the same interest. Thanks!
Same interests you say ? Is this some sort of fishing expedition to see what sick freaks come out from under their rocks ?
I downrated you, sorry.
I sometimes go on youtube/ wikipedia to look up serial killers and see how they did what they did and see if I can glean something from their character. I wouldn't say I have a favourite and I don't like the idea of glorifying their actions. So I don't much like this thread.
Morbid curiosity is one thing- having favourites and wanting to discuss them is another. (At least in my mind.)
Ok so Bundy was a smart cookie, like really smart -possibly higher IQ than Eisenstein. And he's your favorite, yes? Do you think you'd be comfortable in the same room with him? Do you think he would appreciate you being a fan? Do you think maybe he might shove a deodorant can up your ***, beat you to a literal pulp with a bat and then r*** and murder your thirteen year old sister? Oh yeah, coz he does that. If you want a hero, how about a real hero like John Flynn or General Lee?
I was going to make a point here, But you've already beat me to it.
Serial Killers: Interesting in theory, Horrible in practice.
I'd be comfortable in a room with Bundy. He's dead.
I heard Charles manson recently got married. How does that even happen in prison?
I'm sure its people who get off on the thought of someone like that, And they marry through the prison (that much I don't know)
That's just wrong on so many levels.
Charles Manson called off the marriage when he found out his fiancee was going to marry him just to display his body for tourists to pay money to see it.
Never thought I'd ever say this, but, good for him. Least he isn't completely stupid.
Yeah, at 80 he's pretty spry.
OT - I don't fancy serial killers.
I wouldn't call him my favorite, but this guy was quite the sick puppy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
Also... Manson never killed anyone... he just got into peoples heads and had them do all the killing.
Another guy, who may be the all time body count killer... or at least he is pretty high up there, yet most people never heard of him:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Henry_Gaskins
If you are interested in true crimes:
http://www.amazon.com/Bloodletters-Badmen-Narrative-Encyclopedia-Criminals/dp/087131777X
Personally, I never believed that. Just look at manson. Yes, he had his "family" kill Sharon Tate and a few others. But, don't tell me he never took a life himself.
I guess Ed Gein would be an interesting character, at least psychologically considering his childhood. His mother would squeeze his... well... and say she wanted a girl. He ended up digging up graves and make masks of skin, corpse "breasts" etc. before he killed with a shotgun I believe (was it two people?). Basically he was "fulfilling" his mothers wish for a girl.
Raising children at least on an acceptable level is indeed critical to prevent characters like this.
What about Richard f**kin Ramirez? How can u forget him?
| Conviction(s) |
|
|---|---|
| Killings | |
| Victims | 14 |
| Span of killings | April 10, 1984 August 24, 1985 |
| Country | United States |
| State(s) | California |
| Date apprehended | August 31, 1985 |
Not sure if this counts, but there's always Hitler...
Well did he actually kill all those people himself? I think it wouldn't count because he ordered others to do it.
Then why include Charles Manson? I don't think he was even there for the folgers/Tate murders.