any tips on killing
killing
Started by adc15987 [1740747] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
any tips on killing
You mean attacking other players or...
Get your stats up in the gym and go for an equal amount in each before thinking about getting a decent weapon...
Moved... [:sick:]
I'm curious to know the actual subject here, as Sweeney said, I don't think you've made it clear as to what you're looking for xD
i bloody hope this isnt an irl question
It should be in General Non-related if it is. [:tongue:]
I suspect this player doesn't know the terminology yet....you can never outright "kill" a player like in Call of Duty or something like that... you hospitalize players, mug players, or leave players on the street. There's advantages and disadvantages to each option that have been thoroughly talked about in other forum posts...
but for your purposes, it's best to attack players that are less than your level. How do you find these people? You can look in the hall of fame, you can do a search (the binocular icon) for players with almost the same user number as you (that number after your name)...those players are around your same "age". You can also look for targets on the new player chat.
Edit....you know I wrote all of this thinking this was a brand new player....and this guy is 800 and something days old....[:cry:]
the higher and more balanced your stats are the better you fight.
High damage and accuracy weapons are important i just use a melee.
Temporary weapons can have a substantial effect on your fighting as well.
Shooting, stabbing or clubbing with a blunt object seem to do the trick.at least thats what most of the tv crime shows are telling us...
Maybe apply some of these rl options to this game?^^
hmm.. since you have more failures than successes I guess it is a legitimate question. Here it is just attacking; not killing. I like to look at my opponents before I attack... I usually compare how many attacks have been made, how many defends they have, how many Xanax they've taken, how many energy refills they've used and how many times they have logged on. If their numbers are comparable or less than mine, I usually will attempt to attack... It certainly not fool proof but it at least lets you know if they are serious about playing or not. In your case, I would try to find inactive players a little above your level so that you can get some experience but if you fail, then you don't have someone deciding to bully you. When I was your level I only had my macana equipped. It was the most effective of my weapons and the most consistent. It also never ran out of ammunition. Just attack and leave unless you are looking for money. ( clearly if you are attacking to make money you are going to want to mug them.) don;t bother hospitalizing. you need exp... not the thrill of hospitalizing people. Make sure you start participating in other endeavors on Torn as well. Start committing more crime, use some drugs, get married and join a faction. The more you socialize your game the more contacts you will have to look to for advice. Also, it's so much more fun to play with others!
Well said janet...tho some people might have to play with themselves for various reasons...
that's what I was thinking
lol :)
You (and me i think) have a dirty mind
sorry guys i mean that...like what wepons i should buy and stuff like that
and sorry this isnt a real question but i want to be the best i can be at this game
Macana is a great melee weapon, pretty cheap and effective.
And buy some armor too if you can does make a big difference in attacks.
Do you have some cash to spend on this armor can be expensive.
See if you can beat them first just like JustJanet said, then attack them with the best weapons you can afford.
To see if you can beat them; check how much Xanax they used, how many energy refills they've used, how many defends they lost, how many awards they've got, what their networth is, and how many failed attacks they done. There are probably others. It will give you a good idea of how you stack up with them.
Pokemon?^^