Native english speaker which I tend to butcher horribly. Inadvertently picked up a little jive and slowly became quite fluent in it. I'm thinking of taking a course in ebonics soon...
Close
Started by Aidan [1358291] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Native english speaker which I tend to butcher horribly. Inadvertently picked up a little jive and slowly became quite fluent in it. I'm thinking of taking a course in ebonics soon...
I can speak English and a bit of (Canadian) French.
One of my biggest sources of embarrassment is that I'm mixed ethnicity but can't speak either of my parents' native tongues. So i'll just leave those out of here.
English and Spanish (Currently learning German)
I am from Myanmar. Still struggling to speak chinese and english.
Anybody who speaks Mandarin willing to help me practice? Nothing intense, just the odd message for practice and advice.
Fluent English, fluent Filipino, average Chinese (Mandarin and Hokkien)
English & Welsh
Cantonese (native), Mandarin, English and I'm learning French :D
Bad French from Québec is my native language, then English and a bit of Spanish
I speak 5 languages