Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Hamsters Gold AK

Started by DaveO [887166] on in Community Events.

492 replies · 3.64k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 493 / 493 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

LSD [1764304]

I am taking the sweets that were bought for trick or treat kids and eating it while watching Sci-Fi movies that contradict every theory ever.

P.S- I can't be asked to answer the door
Broicious [1937493]

Just got back from a month overseas so I'll be treating myself to an evening of Torn, eating chocolate and typing !lotto on a regular basis...Living the dream baby, living the dream :) I love it.
JRawR [271642]

Going for a cycle, then to the gym, then for a swim. Then going to look at a house by the beach.

happy halloween