taking the kids (a pirate, witch, gypsy and punk rocker) trick or treating!
The Hamsters Gold AK
Started by DaveO [887166] on in Community Events.
Posts archived: 493 / 493 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
taking the kids (a pirate, witch, gypsy and punk rocker) trick or treating!
playing torn, simple as that
I am going as dexter to a party
I am taking the sweets that were bought for trick or treat kids and eating it while watching Sci-Fi movies that contradict every theory ever.
P.S- I can't be asked to answer the door
Relaxing after work & sitting by computer hoping for a win from Hamster! :D
Taking my daughters trick or treating :)
trying to win the Gold AK
Happy Halloween and Good Luck :)
Going to a Halloween party tonight dressed as Scorpion from Mortal combat lol
Plan is a lazy weekend. should be a great relaxing weekend at that.
watching movie with my lady and doin irc on mobilephone , i know im bastard
Pretend to study whilst playing Torn.
The Royals vs. Mets World Series game 4 will command my evening.
Hiding under the coffee table so that I dont have to answer the door.
Just woke up from yesterdays party
Just got back from a month overseas so I'll be treating myself to an evening of Torn, eating chocolate and typing !lotto on a regular basis...Living the dream baby, living the dream :) I love it.
trick or treating with my daughter ellie and my exwife.
torn is life. and spending it with the family. xP
Netflix n Chillin
Going for a cycle, then to the gym, then for a swim. Then going to look at a house by the beach.
happy halloween
Was at a party last night but for now just relax and nurse my hangover :-)