Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TCBasic expired ~_~

Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 959 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DonCorleone [90431]

I guess this can be sort of a discussion point

Went to TCBasics' website today and found that the domain had expired.

This domain name expired on Oct 31 2015 01:03PM
Click here to renew it.

I know for many many years I have used this website as an information hub if I didn't know something or if I couldn't find something on the forums.

So the question is where do you guys go to find information for Torn i.e. where is your source of truth :) do you go to friend/faction members or do you go to the wiki or other fan sites for information?

Personally I know TCBasics has been around since I pretty much started so I really hope it comes back!

-Don
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Wiki, click 'Help' at the top of the webpage.

I'm going to login to my GoDaddy account and purchase the TCBasic domain if it's available and make it assessable for everyone but HT, JFK and Destructive Anally members. I will sit back and watch them suffer whilst the rest of the community grow strong with my wealth of knowledge

Peace
DonCorleone [90431]

so we can expect lots of rubber duckies on the website :P?

I know there are many other fan sites out there but this one has always been my favourite!

-Don
Ariegi [325313]

It was off for a long time, then came back, reborn, and it hasn't been updated for months, so there wernen't too much valid informations. For me it was dead anyway.
David [132845]

If you google the words site:tcbasic.com, and click the Cached option, you can still access the data. [:wink:]

No sexy formatting, though, and I reckon it shall disappear this weekend. [:cry:]
_Cynic_ [206537]

Now he has another excuse to use on why he hasn't touched all those factions!
Dammit at this rate Hell would need to freeze over twice before we see something!


CaptainObvious [1019122]

What "wealth of knowledge"...???

Coming from a weak ass, one man faction that promises everything and delivers nothing, I can only assume your wealth of knowledge will be in "How to lie successfully" or "How to delete your instagram account when someone makes your face public"

Either way, HT has forgotten more than you could ever teach them.

Have fun!
Chaos_Greg [46203]

The official torn wiki is more accurate.
tcbasic might have been easier to use, but with outdated content it's lost it's touch for me. I even wonder when the last update happened there.
Hence why I got used to using wiki + I know who to bug to update parts (hahaha thank you though :p)
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Just cus there's one man in my faction doesnt mean THE MAYHEM BOIZ is 1 man strong, our organisations roots run real deep, even under you and closer to you than you realise.

No idea what you're going on about, I can only assume it was a PR stunt.

Peace
Scruffy [1835702] Committee Committee

I was going to laugh and post a wise ass comment to this, but then I realized you where being serious.