94 Opel Vectra, two-liter eight-valve. Nearly 400k on the clock, runs like a Swiss watch. Needs some nicer rims and a bit of touch-up painting though, those are coming soon.
Posts archived: 150 / 150 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
94 Opel Vectra, two-liter eight-valve. Nearly 400k on the clock, runs like a Swiss watch. Needs some nicer rims and a bit of touch-up painting though, those are coming soon.
rice
Thank you for your highly valued, clearly intellectual input on this thread. You really don't know what rice is, this is not rice, far from a ricer.
only vehicle i own is my 1995 ford explorer xlt which im saving money up to get a body kit for and make a change from automatic to manual (yes it's possible just costly as all hell)... and saving up for a paint job aswell from the blue it is to a nice metallic black and some interior lighting aswell.. i have no current pics but can give you a general pic of it from google xD
http://climlacara22.soup.io/post/470944865/1995-ford-explorer-xlt basically mine right there, paint fading on the hood though and a few rust spots by the boards, but other than that, she's a beauty xD runs amazing, had to only replace 2 things (starter and fuel pump so far)
Why not just sell your blue automatic and buy a black manual?
i would... but i'd rather do stuff myself instead of buy outright :P, i'd rather learn how to do things like this even if it takes a month to do xD
2012 Buick Lacrosse with all the bells and whistles. I love it. I call it my Pimp mobile without the spinners. lol
I've just bought a Ford Fusion 2012 3.0 V6 AWD.
I was tempted about the new version of ford fusion with the 2.5 engine, with turbo compressor and direct fuel injection, that is even more powerful, however inline engines will never sounds like Vs one's.
I'm going keep it as it is for now, without any customization. However, in some month I'm planning change air intake, exhaust system and try a performance ECU to see what it can do.
Here's my modded Wrangler on 37's. Supercharged. I've got about 18k so far in after market parts on it.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
.
07 accord with a K20/24 fraken-build in it and 1971 Galaxie 500 2-dr hardtop with a rebuilt 460cid.
I have a 1971 chevelle with a 454 as my project car and a 2005 pontiac GTO as my daily driver.
My works car is a 2008.5 Jetta 2.0tdi and I bought myself a 35th edition GTi for my birthday.
GTi currently has 41k Jetta has just hit 227k
Had a 2001 Saturn SC2 since around 2004, just recently traded that bad boy in for a '16 Mazda CX-5.
Always been a car guy so getting used to the elevated vehicle is gonna take some time but so far I enjoy it very much.
Got a b7 rs4 contemplating a new rs6 though
I remember my old mk2 Mexico ended up swapping it for a bmx hahha wish I still had it
My baby is my 06 Evo IX MR, had it since it was new and plan on keeping it until it dies. Only putting out around 360whp but it gets the job done and the AWD turbo is always fun.
Then I have an 09 C6 Z06. Relatively stock for now but I have big plans for it. Going to keep it N/A but i plan on doing a full H/C/I package and am shooting for around 600whp.
Jeez you guys have some nice ones, and here I am with my '05 Toyota 4Runner 4.7L
I dont even have a car 21 yrs old havent even got a driving license xD