What does the karma rating do?
Karma Rating???
Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
What does the karma rating do?
When you get to 1000 something happens. Cant say for sure, because I don't have 1000; but I think you might get a merit, and/or performing city finds becomes easier. I read somewhere you get a button to perform city finds.
I did google it, and some of the posts that are graveyarded seem to point to a special button. Not sure about the merit. Just heard that you might from some forum post.
But other than that, I don't think it does anything.
I hear 1k karma unlocks an exclusive forum, but its an indicator of the quality of someones posts
makes you poop bigger
It is legit!
If you are lucky enough to reach 1000 karma, you become a very important person in the game indeed. Enjoy the game!
It's not an indicator of the quality of someone's posts whatsoever. If I wanted to, I could just post in the flower thread in Trading and farm thousands of karma within months.
Could also make it weeks by posting all your IRC wins in the appropriate threads..