Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oldest Characters

Started by hopper212 [525346] on in Achievements.

27 replies · 409 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1 Tebbs [5] ×1 Whip [170] ×1 Rekker [1761] ×1

hopper212 [525346]

So I've just noticed that I've passed the 3000 day old mark, not by much, but I'm passed it. Is there any way to tell who the oldest players in the game are? Would be interested in seeing if many of them are still active. I don't remember very many days at all in the past 8 years where I haven't logged in at least once a day to do my dailies at the gym.
Jam [928891]

Congrats on being the 525,346th person to achieve this [:tongue:]


You can search for the oldest players in the game by using the advanced search.

Here is a list of people who signed up in the first 100 days of Torn

Here is a list of people who signed up in the first 100 days who are currently online


Was 5 people out of something like 17,000* IDs online at 2:45 torn time.

*This was just about the highest ID on first page of offline users. Could be higher, just an estimation.

You could refine the search to include people who are offline, and just included things like high offenses and those with private islands etc to maybe get a sight of people more committed to the game. These people will likely be more active.

Good job for sticking it out all this time, R+
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I think it's quite hard to get a proper clue of this, mostly because a ton of people got reset (I think) after beta testing, and id's got scrambled up, for example I know someone who told me they were the 52nd person in beta but when it got reset she only had id 170. :p
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

See this is where it gets innacurate, all sub 200 id's were basicly part of Beta testing, so the age on those is the wrong one, as it aren't the actual sign up id's...

I think it's just safe to asume that everyone sub 200 is equally old. No one really stands out there.
xMrPink [221113]

Never heard this before but I won't dispute it.

However out of those 200, very few actually log in who aren't staff/test accounts, so Bullzeye has a valid point
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

But she does log in now and then, which makes her active nonetheless, be it not much.

My point is the ID's list is too inaccurate to get any solid conclusions as to whom is most / least active. There is only two 2 accurate ID's and it's ched and quacks as far as I'm aware..

To find out who the actuall oldest player is you'd have to ask ched to release a list of beta players and when they signed up, which I doubt he still has (11 years is a long time to save everything)
D3ADLY [282188]

Figured I might have made that list being how old I am in game now. I didn't make the old timers list though that I can see.