So I've just noticed that I've passed the 3000 day old mark, not by much, but I'm passed it. Is there any way to tell who the oldest players in the game are? Would be interested in seeing if many of them are still active. I don't remember very many days at all in the past 8 years where I haven't logged in at least once a day to do my dailies at the gym.
Oldest Characters
Started by hopper212 [525346] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
So I've just noticed that I've passed the 3000 day old mark, not by much, but I'm passed it. Is there any way to tell who the oldest players in the game are? Would be interested in seeing if many of them are still active. I don't remember very many days at all in the past 8 years where I haven't logged in at least once a day to do my dailies at the gym.
Congrats on being the 525,346th person to achieve this [:tongue:]
You can search for the oldest players in the game by using the advanced search.
Here is a list of people who signed up in the first 100 days of Torn
Here is a list of people who signed up in the first 100 days who are currently online
Was 5 people out of something like 17,000* IDs online at 2:45 torn time.
*This was just about the highest ID on first page of offline users. Could be higher, just an estimation.
You could refine the search to include people who are offline, and just included things like high offenses and those with private islands etc to maybe get a sight of people more committed to the game. These people will likely be more active.
Good job for sticking it out all this time, R+
I think it's quite hard to get a proper clue of this, mostly because a ton of people got reset (I think) after beta testing, and id's got scrambled up, for example I know someone who told me they were the 52nd person in beta but when it got reset she only had id 170. :p
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1761
Rekker/Him is the oldest player that I personally know who is still active.
He's also a huge nub.
Rekker/Him is the oldest player that I personally know who is still active.
He's also a huge nub.
Mentions: Rekker [1761]
that is my man your talking about dont make me bitch slap you
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=5
Tebbs is probs the oldest who still logs on
Tebbs is probs the oldest who still logs on
Mentions: Tebbs [5]
See this is where it gets innacurate, all sub 200 id's were basicly part of Beta testing, so the age on those is the wrong one, as it aren't the actual sign up id's...
I think it's just safe to asume that everyone sub 200 is equally old. No one really stands out there.
Never heard this before but I won't dispute it.
However out of those 200, very few actually log in who aren't staff/test accounts, so Bullzeye has a valid point
There are still a few though.
eg:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=170
She told me she was the 52nd person to register on torn (during Beta access).
Mentions: Whip [170]
- Logins:559
- Time played:5d 7h 50m 25s
But she does log in now and then, which makes her active nonetheless, be it not much.
My point is the ID's list is too inaccurate to get any solid conclusions as to whom is most / least active. There is only two 2 accurate ID's and it's ched and quacks as far as I'm aware..
To find out who the actuall oldest player is you'd have to ask ched to release a list of beta players and when they signed up, which I doubt he still has (11 years is a long time to save everything)
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
I'm pretty old I guess...
there are a few of us old guys still around.
Figured I might have made that list being how old I am in game now. I didn't make the old timers list though that I can see.
Incredible amount of loyal gamers there to still be coming back daily after all these years, I tip my hat to them!
Vimes and Munchie are still around on a daily basis... If your looking for 2 digit IDs
the oldest players on torn are as old as ched as far as im aware and theres like 11 of them but only a few are active
You're a baby to me :P