Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

city watch

Started by shane45 [1462522] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
flufffy [494285]

Ok so can you give any additional information? Is there an error message? Are you using the same ID and PW as you use to login through a browser?
flufffy [494285]

You can't remember the ID you used for 1940+ days up to 3 weeks ago?

ok, I'm only asking in case City Watch uses the old ID/PW combination rather than Email/PW. That would need to change.
McNeo [864688]

lol dying.

OP: If it says bad email and password then you probably entered a bad email and password... No one else has chimed in with having the same error and programs don't just wake up in the morning and say "yeah screw this guy I don't want to log in today."
flufffy [494285]

Yeah it should use email and PW and the error does indicate that, I'm wide ring if he has more than one account and is using the wrong email and not the one of the ID that bought Citywatch.... Or he purchased this account :|
shane45 [1462522]

maybe it was a different password most of time i dont know the password usually to computer remembers it
y cant u guys check the logs u found an old email that i didnt remember b4
Melted [1874310]

City Watch is still working for me, but notifications are muted. I have tested Windows sounds and music playback, which is all working fine.

I am using Windows 10 Home (64 bit).
Meme_Raven [1891116]

Working fine for me on Win 10 Pro 64. if you upgraded (not fresh install) completely remove City Watch using an uninstaller (most the time CCleaner is good enough) and install again and configure sounds.
Melted [1874310]

Thanks, I'll try that - although City Watch worked fine when I first upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago.

One thing to note is that I updated Java beforehand. I'm now using Version 8 Update 66.