i cant log into city watch
city watch
Started by shane45 [1462522] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
i cant log into city watch
Ok so can you give any additional information? Is there an error message? Are you using the same ID and PW as you use to login through a browser?
i used my email and password
Ok so can you give any additional information? Is there an error message?
refresh failed server error email or password incorect check caps lock passwords are case sensitive local 0
ok, so try your old login ID before they changed it to requiring email, see if that works.
i dont remember that
You can't remember the ID you used for 1940+ days up to 3 weeks ago?
ok, I'm only asking in case City Watch uses the old ID/PW combination rather than Email/PW. That would need to change.
lol dying.
OP: If it says bad email and password then you probably entered a bad email and password... No one else has chimed in with having the same error and programs don't just wake up in the morning and say "yeah screw this guy I don't want to log in today."
Yeah it should use email and PW and the error does indicate that, I'm wide ring if he has more than one account and is using the wrong email and not the one of the ID that bought Citywatch.... Or he purchased this account :|
maybe it was a different password most of time i dont know the password usually to computer remembers it
y cant u guys check the logs u found an old email that i didnt remember b4
Why reset your password so you know what it is?
also sometimes you can see stored passwords in your browser.
City Watch is still working for me, but notifications are muted. I have tested Windows sounds and music playback, which is all working fine.
I am using Windows 10 Home (64 bit).
Working fine for me on Win 10 Pro 64. if you upgraded (not fresh install) completely remove City Watch using an uninstaller (most the time CCleaner is good enough) and install again and configure sounds.
Sounds like it's working but the OP doesn't know his password, that's not a bug.
Thanks, I'll try that - although City Watch worked fine when I first upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago.
One thing to note is that I updated Java beforehand. I'm now using Version 8 Update 66.