Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Statistics Responsive API

Started by AAW [1525734] on in API Development.

36 replies · 573 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

LouBaker [1162207]

I had a problem registering my email address

when typeing in the .co.uk as in ideasoft.co.uk the '.' was removed when the next letter was typed

example: [email removed] became lou@ideasoftcouk

Also I was not able to paste my APIkey in, I had to Type in manualy

I'm using latest Firefox Browser


Meme_Raven [1891116]

the stripping of the periods seems to be some form of 'anti' SQL Injection. As for the C&P, it's been disabled. Did you try Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V or right click?
AAW [1525734]

Added Perks
Added Education
Added Cayman Island Banking Tool
Added more Security

Update 5.0 has been released