i can't even login after i registered...
Torn Statistics Responsive API
Started by AAW [1525734] on in API Development.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i can't even login after i registered...
everything works fine? i can login & also registered a Test Account and logged in fine?
odd, i'll try again if i can remember the info i used..
Another Update! Update 4.0 has been published!
Error: Invalid Username or Password
But I registered like ten times.
But I registered like ten times.
I had a problem registering my email address
when typeing in the .co.uk as in ideasoft.co.uk the '.' was removed when the next letter was typed
example: [email removed] became lou@ideasoftcouk
Also I was not able to paste my APIkey in, I had to Type in manualy
I'm using latest Firefox Browser
the stripping of the periods seems to be some form of 'anti' SQL Injection. As for the C&P, it's been disabled. Did you try Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V or right click?
I will fix this once I get home
This problem has been fixed :P thank you!
I was hopping yay it work. BUT it now cancels out the "@" and sadly still ".".
keep at it buddy. you'll work it out :)
The website has been moved too a new host!
http://tornaawdev.x10host.com/
Note: You can still use your login details from the other host!!
I wonder if you can make an extension on Chrome that scrapes info off of the site... ?.?
Added Perks
Added Education
Added Cayman Island Banking Tool
Added more Security
Update 5.0 has been released
Still using my name... :P Perhaps that should be a 5.1 release >.>
Agh ill change it now just for you Icey
How can i share with my faction?
what do you mean share with your faction? send them the link